Want to watch all the conference Tournament action on TV without a have handed cable bill to deal with? Sling TV is offering two specials this month to give basketball fans a chance to see the action for free or at a discounted rate. How so?
First of all, new users can check out Sling TV this week for free as part of a preview. When users sign up for a preview they can check out any configuration of any package and enjoy the action.
Here is a quick and easy breakdown of how existing Sling TV customers can catch the action on Sling Blue ($30/mo.), Sling Orange ($30/mo.) or with the Sports Extra ($10/mo.) to either base service.
- ACC: Tues., March 10 – Sat., March 14 on ACC Network (Sling Orange + Sports Extra), ESPN and ESPN2 (Sling Orange)
- Big 12: Wed., March 11 – Sat., March 14 on ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPNU (Sling Orange)
- Big East: Wed., March 11 – Sat., March 14 on FOX (Sling Blue, select markets) and FS1 (Sling Blue)
- Pac-12: Wed., March 11 – Sat., March 14 on FS1 (Sling Blue) and Pac-12 Networks (Sling Orange + Sports Extra OR Sling Blue + Sports Extra)
- SEC: Wed., March 11 – Sat., March 14 on ESPN (Sling Orange) and SEC Network (Sling Orange + Sports Extra)
Otherwise users can sign up for a $5.00 discount to save $20 over 4 months of Sling by saving $5 off their base service each month for four months.
Users would choose between Sling Blue and Sling Orange in order to set a four-month price. Do note, that the offers can’t be combined.
As Selection Sunday arrives we should expect to see every live TV streaming service make a push to offer something around the Big Dance. As the NCAA Tournament approaches the focus will not be as much on sports networks as much as they will be centered on CBS and Turner Networks like TNT, TBS and True TV.