Nuvyyo, makers of the Tablo OTA DVR for cord cutters, today announced two new storage-included Over-the-Air DVR models are joining its product family, the Tablo DUAL LITE 128GB OTA DVR and the Tablo QUAD 1TB OTA DVR.
The new Tablo DUAL 128GB, based on the incredibly popular Tablo DUAL LITE OTA DVR, enables cord cutters to watch and record up to two OTA channels simultaneously, and includes up to 80 hours of HD recording storage onboard.
The Tablo QUAD 1TB, a variant of the top-of-the-line Tablo QUAD OTA DVR, enables cord cutters to watch and record up to four OTA channels simultaneously, and includes up to 700 hours of HD recording storage in its factory-installed, formatted, and tested 1TB SATA drive.
For maximum flexibility, both the Tablo DUAL 128GB and Tablo QUAD 1TB OTA DVRs also allow users to expand the recording storage of their DVR up to 8TB*.
“The recent surge in new cord cutters has resulted in an increased demand for OTA DVR solutions that are simple to set up and use,” said Grant Hall, CEO of Nuvyyo. “With onboard storage, the new Tablo DUAL 128GB and Tablo QUAD 1TB meet this need as all the customer needs to do is attach a TV antenna and their Tablo DVR is ready to record and stream live TV to all their internet-connected devices, right out of the box.”
All Tablo OTA DVRs feature:
- Broad App & Platform Support
Tablo OTA DVRs are powered by the full range of Tablo apps, making it easy for cord cutters to watch, pause, and record live network broadcast TV programs on:
- Streaming media devices: Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV
- Smart TVs: Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV
- iOS/Android smartphones and tablets
- PC/MAC computers
- Free Regular Updates & Basic DVR Functions
All generations of Tablo OTA DVR devices receive free regular firmware and app updates, as well as basic DVR functionality, including:
- 24 hours of TV Guide Data (traditional grid guide)
- Manual recording (one-time or recurring)
- Playback controls including pause, rewind, and fast-forward
- Support for 5.1 Surround Sound passthrough
- Optional Tablo Guide Data Service
All Tablo OTA DVRs include a 30-day free trial of the Tablo TV guide data service which gives cord cutters total control over DVR scheduling and viewing. Along with episode and series synopses, cover art, and metadata for programs airing over the next two weeks, a Tablo TV Guide Data Service subscription provides powerful, and yet easy-to-use advanced DVR features like:
- One-touch series recording (ALL or ALL NEW)
- Advanced recording options (adjustable start/stop times, keep X recordings, record by channel)
- Automatic extended time on live TV show recordings
- Automatic avoidance of duplicate recordings
- Out-of-home streaming via Tablo Connect, and much more
- Optional Tablo Automatic Commercial Skip Service
All Tablo OTA DVRs include a 30-day free trial of the optional Tablo Premium Service subscription which enables the Automatic Commercial Skip feature. Automatic Commercial Skip makes it easy to enjoy most recordings from Tablo OTA DVRs without any commercial interruptions, eliminating manual fast-forwarding. Unlike other offerings which rely on intensive computing power or humans to identify commercial breaks, Tablo uses a cloud-based hybrid of digital signal processing (DSP) algorithms and machine learning to deliver more accurate results.
Tablo DUAL 128GB and Tablo QUAD 1TB OTA DVR Pricing and Availability
MSRP for the Tablo DUAL 128GB is $169.99 USD or $234.99 CAD.
MSRP for the Tablo QUAD 1TB is $239.99 USD or $329.99 CAD.
Both OTA DVRs are available now exclusively at TabloTV.com.