Fubo TV the streaming service alternative built around numerous sports packages and entertainment has updated its IOS app to include some new features that will give sports fans and everyone else a new way to experience content. The options include a way to start a program over no matter where you start watching it. The information is digital and being recorded the entire time while it is being streamed and the company is letting its customers take advantage of that.
This should be great for users who see a movie on or even an episode of their favorite show. Sometimes the big reveal ruins the whole episode of a thriller.
If you want to experiance all of the surprises that come with live sports though, you better avoid social media, your phone and anything else that can be used to communicate “CAN YOU BELIEVE THEY DID THAT”.
Check out the new features below.
New features in v4.0 include:
* Start Over — Missed the coin toss? Start Over saves the day. One tap sends you back to the beginning of what you’re watching. Don’t miss a second.
* Lookback for Sports — Weren’t able to catch the game and forgot to hit record? No problem. You can replay nearly any game that aired in the last 3 days with 72-hour Lookback.
* My Fubo — A new place to manage what you watch. Stream and schedule Cloud DVR recordings, and continue watching what you didn’t finish.
* Upgraded Guide — Find what you watch even faster. Browse the guide for what’s live. Browse by network to see what’s on demand.
* New Threads — 4.0 is a whole new ballgame. So we dressed it up in a slick new uniform. Now it shares team colors with the rest of the fuboTV apps.
This week Fubo also announced the addition of more local affiliate agreements to its channel lineups. Access to a given network affiliate will depend on where one lives but the option will solve some major issues for some folks. Especially if your favorite team plays its games on a local network
affiliate on Sunday afternoon.
- FOX coverage in 90% of U.S. households, including 20 of the top 20 markets and 50 of the top 50. (135 markets total)
- NBC coverage in 73% of U.S. households, including 19 of the top 20 markets and 42 of the top 50. (77 markets total)
- CBS coverage in 69% of U.S. households, including 20 of the top 20 markets and 35 of the top 50. (72 markets total)
Today’s additions include 10 new FOX stations, just in time for the NFL draft!
- WGXA – Macon, GA
- WRSP – Springfield-Decatur-Champaign, IL
- KVRR – Fargo-Valley City, ND
- KFOX – El Paso, TX (Las Cruces)
- KLJB – Davenport, IA – Rock Island-Moline, IL
- WFXB – Myrtle Beach-Florence, SC
- KFXK – Tyler-Longview, TX
- KTTW – Sioux Falls, IA (Mitchell)
- WFFT – Ft. Wayne, IN
- WTWC – Tallahassee, FL – Thomasville, GA
- WMAZ – Macon, GA
- KXJB – Fargo-Valley City, ND
- KYTX – Tyler-Longview, TX
- WCTV – Tallahassee, FL – Thomasville, GA
- KVLY – Fargo-Valley City, ND
- WJHG – Panama City, FL
- All previously-announced local broadcast coverage on fuboTV: https://fubotv.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005151127-What-local-CBS-FOX-and-NBC-stations-does-fuboTV-carry-
- A full fuboTV line-up, including national channels and regional sports networks (RSNs): www.fubo.tv/welcome/channels
- Subscribers to the basic “Fubo Premier” package can also watch programming from CBS, FOX, NBC, The CW and other national networks via video-on-demand (VOD) through fuboTV.
- TV Everywhere access using fuboTV login and password is available on many networks, listed here: https://support.fubo.tv/hc/en-us/articles/115000200932-What-TV-Everywhere-apps-can-I-use-my-fuboTV-login-with-