LOS ANGELES, CA (January 05, 2020) – Pluto TV, the leading free streaming television service, today, becomes the exclusive free streaming home to the Daytime Emmy® Award Winning series, “The Dr. Oz Show.” The launch of the new dedicated channel, “Dr. Oz”, will feature 100 episodes with 30 new episodes being added into the rotation each month from different seasons of the long-running show.
Currently in its twelfth season, and renewed for two more seasons, The Dr. Oz Show is produced by Zoco Productions and distributed by Sony Pictures Television. The show is executive produced by Amy Chiaro and co-executive produced by Stacy Rader and Laurie Rich.
To commemorate his new channel on Pluto TV, Dr. Oz is providing 5 tips for viewers and fans to help automate their schedule to prepare for mental and physical well-being in 2021:
1. Automate your mornings so you preserve your decision-making energy and can distribute throughout the day without running out of steam.
2. Do Yoga or other stretches upon awakening to make next step easier. Start with 7 minutes of limbering and build up to strength poses as you create time and stamina.
3. Delay coffee for 1-2 hours after awakening so the caffeine lasts longer. The aforementioned exercises will wake you up just fine.
4. Delay breakfast for 3-4 hours after awakening so you enjoy an intermittent fast that leads to metabolic improvement and even some weight loss, if desired.
5. Stop eating at least 3 hours prior to bedtime so your intestines can sleep with the rest of your body.
* If you need more: Keep your favorite healthy snacks nearby so you are never hungry. Give tree nuts a try since they are full of nutrients, associated with weight loss and logistically simple to store.
Actively involved in his channel, Dr. Oz will work with Pluto TV on topical vignettes, PSA’s and news integrations to provide viewers additional information and updated tips alongside his evergreen themed episodes which span from themes of stress, sleep, hydration, superfoods, and more.
“We’re excited to be working with our partners at Pluto TV and introducing viewers to a dedicated channel that makes Dr. Oz’s expertise in health and wellness available 24/7,” said Flory Bramnick EVP North America Distribution, Sony Pictures Television.
“‘The Dr. Oz Show’ has been delivering informative content on health and wellness to millions of Americans and established a commitment to keeping America healthy,” said Amy Kuessner, SVP, Content Strategy & Global Partnerships at Pluto TV. “By bringing the series to Pluto TV, we are excited to help viewers rediscover past episodes of this iconic show and benefit from the expertise and wisdom they impart which are still relevant and applicable today.”